July RAA Monthly Meeting
The July 6th meeting will be held at the Pavillion in Connie Batdorf Park on Rt. 100. The park is across from Rita's and Dunkin Donuts
approximately 1/4 mile south of the Rt. 23 and Rt. 100 intersection. Meeting will begin at 7 pm and all social distancing rules will be followed.
We hope to see you there !!
The Owen J. Roberts Athletic Association (RAA) is committed to the promotion of excellence in the classroom as well as on the athletic field. The RAA actively supports all Owen J. Roberts athletic teams.
Our sources of funding come from concession sales, our sports program and membership donations from families such as yours. To continue our proud tradition of support to Owen J. Roberts athletics we need your support. We welcome volunteers to support concession sales, advertise in the Sports Program or by becoming an RAA member. Our membership fee is only $10 per person annually and it benefits all OJR athletes.
RAA supports our Athletes by purchasing supplemental equipment and providing team support such as:
- New score boards on North & South stadium Fields in 2016 and Main Gymnasium in 2018
- All team and individual PAC Championship Jackets
- Senior Sports Banquet and Trophies
- Fall, Winter and Spring Athletic Awards trophies
- Senior Awards and Trophies
- Weight Room Equipment
- Team T-shirts
- Duffel Bags for Athletic Teams
- Coaches use of editing software for all sports
- Tennis storage shed
- New swim lane lines for practices
- Money to teams on a per player basis in season