The Owen J. Roberts Athletic Association (RAA) is committed to the promotion of excellence in the classroom as well as on the athletic field. The RAA actively supports all Owen J. Roberts athletic teams.
Our sources of funding come from concession sales, our sports program and membership donations from families such as yours. To continue our proud tradition of support to Owen J. Roberts athletics we need your support. We welcome volunteers to support concession sales, advertise in the Sports Program or by becoming an RAA member. Our membership fee is only $10 per person annually and it benefits all OJR athletes.
RAA supports our Athletes by:
- Purchase of new score boards on North & South stadium Fields in 2016 and Main Gymnasium in 2018
- Purchase of all PAC-10 Championship Jackets
- Senior Sports Banquet and Trophies
- Fall, Winter and Spring Athletic Awards trophies
- Sport Clinics
- Senior Blankets
- Weight Room Equipment
- Team T-shirts
- Duffel Bags for Athletic Teams
- Coaches use of editing software for all sports
- Purchase of Tennis storage shed
- Purchase of new swim lane lines for practices
- Money to teams on a per player basis in season
- And many other efforts to support our Athletes
Click here for information on how to become a member or volunteer.